Enter your Email


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Smell that.....?

No, not the stench of an unshowered mother of 4 or the pile of dirty laundry the size of Mt Everest.. The other more pleasant smell, the smell of everyone all around baking pies, cooking turkeys preparing for this day of Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for... I need nothing...as the world screams "More" I can say I need "Nothing"... I have all that I need.. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally, who makes me feel like the world revolves around me. I have 4 beautiful girls who mean the world to me, who brighten my days. I have amazing friends who see more in me then I do myself. I have a sister who loves me more then I deserve. I have a God who walks before me, who's forgiven me, healed me, cried with me, laughed with me.. I have all that I need.. I need "nothing." =)

Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I love you girl.