Enter your Email


Monday, August 25, 2008

A little at a time..

I'm slowly...yes, slowly...:) updating my site and then will finish setting up my blog... I'm so confused...lol...but it's coming together. My mind is over flowing with css and html... While yet again, browsing the internet to refocus and think of something other than how to personalize my site, I came across this... it made me laugh cause it fits so perfectly right now. Of course for me the wine would be replaced with coffee though.. :)

My Living Will...
Last night my husband and I were sitting in the family room. I said to him,‘I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine,and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive. That would be no qualityof life at all. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.’

So he got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.

much love,
heidi

No comments: